- 1 Bottle
- 5600 Per Bottle INR
- Other Types
- Prevention of organ rejection in transplant patients, Rheumatoid arthritis, Psoriasis
- As per Doctor Recommended
- Aged Person, Adults, Women, Teenagers
- 1 Bottle Container
- Store in a Cool Place
Panimun Bioral OralSolution is used to prevent your body rejecting a new organ after a liver,kidney or heart transplant. PanimunBioral Oral Solution works by weakening your immune system so that yourbody does not attack the new organ. PanimunBioral Oral Solution can also be used to treat severe rheumatoid arthritisand a skin condition called psoriasis.
The amount of Panimun Bioral OralSolution you take depends on your weight, medical condition and what youare taking it for. Your doctor will plan the correct dose for you. Do notchange the dose without talking to your doctor. Panimun Bioral Oral Solution can be taken with or without food. Panimun Bioral Oral Solution is betterto take it, in the same way, each time and at the same time every day to getthe maximum benefit. Keep taking these tablets for as long as you have beentold to, even if you feel well. Stopping treatment may increase the risk ofyour transplanted organ being rejected.
The most common side effects of PanimunBioral Oral Solution include headache, unusual growth of facial or bodyhair, high blood pressure, diarrhea and shaking or tremors. Because it lowersyour immune system, you may also catch more infections than usual. Tell yourdoctor straight away if you develop an infection. For the same reason, you maybe more at risk of developing some cancers, particularly of the skin. Youshould limit your exposure to sunlight.
Before taking this Panimun Bioral OralSolution you should tell your doctor if you have liver or kidney problems,high blood pressure, gout (increased uric acid levels in the blood) orepilepsy. Also, tell your doctor about all other medicines you are taking asthey may affect the working of the medicine. Panimun Bioral Oral Solution should only be used in pregnancy if itis clearly needed. However, PanimunBioral Oral Solution is not recommended while breastfeeding. You will havefrequent medical tests while taking this medicine to check your blood pressure,liver and kidney function and mineral levels. The results of tests may lead tochanges in your dose.
USES OF PANIMUNBIORAL ORAL SOLUTION
Prevention of organ rejection in transplant patients,
- Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 1000 Per Day
- 24-48 Hours
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- 1 x 1 Bottle
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- Drug License Food License ISO 9001:2015 Export Import License
A-706,7th Floor,Winsway Complex Bld .No.2, A-Wing Chsl,Police Lane,Opp. Andheri (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400069, India