- 1 Vial
- 31500 Per Vial INR
- Non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL), Rheumatoid arthritis, Blood cancer (Chronic lymphocytic leukemia), Granulomatosis with polyangiitis, Microscopic polyangiitis
- As per Doctor Recommended
- Aged Person, Women, Teenagers
- 1 Vial Container
- Store in a Cool Place
Mabtas 500mg Infusionis used in the treatment of non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL), rheumatoid arthritis,blood cancer (chronic lymphocytic leukemia), granulomatosis with polyangiitisand microscopic polyangiitis.
Mabtas 500mg Infusion is given as aninjection under the supervision of doctor. You must take it in a dose asadvised by the doctor. Your doctor will decide what dose is necessary and howoften you need to take it. This will depend on what you are being treated forand may change from time to time. You should take it exactly as your doctor hasadvised. Taking it in the wrong way or taking too much can cause very seriousside effects. Mabtas 500mg Infusion maytake several weeks or months for you to see or feel the benefits but do notstop taking it unless your doctor tells you to.
The most common side effects of this Mabtas500mg Infusion include headache, weakness, edema, infection, and hair loss.This medicine may reduce the number of blood cells (decrease red blood andwhite blood cells) in your blood, thereby, increasing the susceptibility toinfections. Regular blood tests are required to check your blood cells alongwith hepatitis B.
Before taking it, tell your doctor if you have heart disease, liver, or planningsurgery or vaccination or are taking any medicines to treat infections. Manyother medicines can affect, or be affected by, Mabtas 500mg Infusion so let your doctor know all medications youare using. Mabtas 500mg Infusion isnot recommended during pregnancy or while breastfeeding. The use of effectivecontraception by both males and females during treatment is important to avoidpregnancy.
USES OF MABTASINFUSION
Non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL),
Blood cancer (Chronic lymphocytic leukemia),
Granulomatosis with polyangiitis,
- Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 1000 Per Day
- 24-48 Hours
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- 1 x 1 Vial
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- Drug License Food License ISO 9001:2015 Export-Import License
A-706,7th Floor,Winsway Complex Bld .No.2, A-Wing Chsl,Police Lane,Opp. Andheri (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400069, India