- 1 Bottle
- 1800 Per Bottle of 30 Tablets INR
- Other Types
- HIV infection
- As Per Doctor Recommended
- Aged Person, Adults, Women, Teenagers
- 30 Tablets in a Bottle Boxes
- Store in a Dry place
We are manfacturer,trader & supplier of Efcure 600mg Tablet.Efcure 600mg Tabletbelongs to a group of medicines called antiretrovirals. Efcure 600mg Tablet is used to treat HIV (human immunodeficiencyvirus), the virus that can cause AIDS (acquired immunodeficiency syndrome). Efcure 600mg Tablet helps to controlHIV infection so your immune system can work better.
Efcure 600mg Tablet reduces thechances of getting HIV-related complications and improves your lifespan. Efcure 600mg Tablet can be taken emptystomach or with food and is prescribed in combination with other HIV medicines.Taking all these medicines regularly at the right times greatly increases theireffectiveness and reduces the chances of HIV becoming resistant to them. Efcure 600mg Tablet is important tokeep taking them regularly until your doctor tells you it is safe to stop.
Common side effects of this Efcure 600mgTablet include headache, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, fatigue, diarrhea,and rash. These are usually not serious but tell your doctor if they bother youor do not go away. Consult your doctor urgently if you experience a skinreaction or liver damage.Â
Before taking Efcure 600mg Tablet,tell your doctor if you have any skin, liver or kidney problems. While usingit, you may need regular blood tests to check your blood cell counts and liverfunction. Avoid drinking alcohol as it may increase your risk of liver damage.Pregnant or breastfeeding mothers should consult their doctor before using thismedicine. Do not have unprotected sex or share personal items like razors ortoothbrushes, if you are HIV positive. Talk to your doctor about safe ways likecondoms to prevent HIV transmission during sex.
USES OF EFCURE TABLET
- Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 1000 Per Day
- 24-48 Hours
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- 1 x 30 Tablets in a Bottle
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- ISO 9001: 2015 Food License Drug License Export Import License
A-706,7th Floor,Winsway Complex Bld .No.2, A-Wing Chsl,Police Lane,Opp. Andheri (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400069, India