- 1 Bottle
- 5000.00 - 10000.00 INR
- 24000 INR
- Other Types
- Abiraterone Acetate
- Prostate cancer
- As per Doctor recommended
- Aged Person, Adults, Women, Teenagers
- 120 Tablets in a Bottle Container
- Store in a Dry Place
Abiracure Tabletis used in the treatment of cancer of the prostate gland. Abiracure Tablet may be also used to treat other conditions, asdetermined by the doctor. AbiracureTablet is sometimes used with certain other medicines as part ofcombination chemotherapy.
Abiracure Tablet should not be takenon an empty stomach. Taking it with food may cause side effects. Your doctorwill decide what dose is necessary and how often you need to take it. This willdepend on what you are being treated for and may change from time to time. Youshould take it exactly as your doctor has advised. Taking it in the wrong wayor taking too much can cause very serious side effects. Abiracure Tablet may take several weeks or months for you to see orfeel the benefits but do not stop taking it unless your doctor tells you to.
The most common side effects of this medicine include vomiting, decreasedpotassium level in blood, edema (swelling), decreased white blood cell count,fatigue and increased liver enzymes. If these bother you or appear serious, letyour doctor know. There may be ways of reducing or preventing them.Â Otherthan this, yellowing of skin, loss of appetite, shortness of breath, dark urineand nausea can happen, which indicate some liver problem. Your doctor mightcheck you for liver function, blood pressure, and the level of potassium inyour blood.
Before taking it, tell your doctor if have high blood pressure, heart problem,liver, or kidney problems or are taking any medicines to treat infections. Manyother medicines can affect, or be affected by; this medicine so let your doctorknow all medications you are using. AbiracureTablet is not recommended during pregnancy or while breastfeeding. Abiracure Tablet may harm your baby.The use of effective contraception by both males and females during treatmentis important to avoid pregnancy.Â You may be asked for regular monitoringof blood glucose level while on treatment.
USES OF AbiracureTablet
- Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 1000 Per Day
- 24-48 Hours
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- 1 x 120 Tablets in a Bottle
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- ISO 9001:2015 Drug License Food License Export Import License
A-706,7th Floor,Winsway Complex Bld .No.2, A-Wing Chsl,Police Lane,Opp. Andheri (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400069, India