- 1 Bottle
- 2300 Per Bottle of 30 Tablets INR
- Other Types
- Abacavir & Lamivudine
- HIV infection
- 600mg + 300mg
- As per Doctor Recommended
- Aged Person, Adults, Women, Teenagers
- 30 Tablets in a Bottle Boxes
- Store in a Dry Place
We are manfacturer,trader & supplier of Abalam Tablet.
Abalam Tablet isa combination of two antiretroviral. AbalamTablet is prescribed to treat HIV (human immunodeficiency virus) infection.Abalam Tablet boosts up the immunityto fight against HIV to manage or treat AIDS (acquired immunodeficiencysyndrome).
Abalam Tablet restricts the growthof HIV in the body and reduces the risk of getting HIV-related complications toimprove the lifespan of an individual. The medicine may be taken with orwithout food. Taking these medicines regularly at the same time increases theireffectiveness. A dose of this medicine should not be missed as it can affectyour recovery. Abalam Tablet isimportant to complete the full course of the treatment until your doctoradvises you to stop it.
The most common side effects of this AbalamTablet are fever, tiredness, nausea, diarrhea, headaches, depression, insomnia,rashes, etc. These side effects are generally temporary, but if they persist orbecome serious inform your doctor. AbalamTablet can also make you feel dizzy, so it is advised to avoid driving. Inaddition to that, avoid alcohol consumption as it may increase the intensity ofthe side effects. Be careful if you experience any allergic reactions such asfever, swelling, rashes, sore throat, shortness of breath, etc., you mustconsult a doctor immediately.
Before starting with the treatment, you should consult your doctor if you arepregnant or breastfeeding, or have any health condition. Your doctor maysuggest regular laboratory tests to check your blood counts and other bodilyfunctions. If you are HIV positive, you should not breastfeed or share personalbelongings like razors or toothbrushes. Consult your doctor to know about safesex methods to prevent transmission of HIV during intercourse.
USES OF ABALAM TABLET
- Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 1000 Per Day
- 24-48 Hours
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- 1 x 30 Tablets in a Bottle
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- Drug License Food License ISO 9001:2015 Export-Import License
A-706,7th Floor,Winsway Complex Bld .No.2, A-Wing Chsl,Police Lane,Opp. Andheri (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400069, India