- 1 Bottle
- 11300 Per Bottle of 28 Tablets INR
- Other Types
- Afatinib dimaleate
- Non-small cell lung cancer
- As per Doctor Recommended
- Aged Person, Adults, Women, Teenagers
- 28 Tablets in a Bottle Container
- Store in a Dry Place
Xovoltib 20mg Tabletis used in the treatment of non-small cell lung cancer. Xovoltib 20mg Tablet is used in the treatment of adult patients whohave certain mutations epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR).
Xovoltib 20mg Tablet should be takenon an empty stomach, but try to have it at the same time every day to get themost benefits. Your doctor will decide what dose is necessary and how often youneed to take it. This will depend on what you are being treated for and maychange from time to time. You should take it exactly as your doctor hasadvised. Taking it in the wrong way or taking too much can cause very seriousside effects. Xovoltib 20mg Tablet maytake several weeks or months for you to see or feel the benefits but do notstop taking it unless your doctor tells you to.
The most common side effects of this medicine include diarrhea, rash, dry skin,and nausea. Diarrhea can be serious sometimes so take medicine to treat it asprescribed by the doctor or stay hydrated. Your doctor may advice for someblood tests while you are taking this medicine.Â Xovoltib 20mg Tablet may also make your skin sensitive to the sun,so use sunscreen and wear protective clothing if you have to be in sunlight.Inform your doctor if you notice pain or redness or dry eye.
Before taking it, tell your doctor if a breathing problem, liver, or kidneyproblems have or are taking any medicines to treat infections. Many other medicinescan affect, or be affected by, this medicine so let your healthcare team knowall medications you are using. Xovoltib20mg Tablet is not recommended during pregnancy or while breastfeeding. Theuse of effective contraception by females during treatment is important toavoid pregnancy.
USES OF XOVOLTIBTABLET
Non-small cell lung cancer
- Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 1000 Per Day
- 24-48 Hours
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- 1 x 28 Tablets in a Bottle
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- Drug License Food License ISO 9001:2015 Export Import License
Flat No. 304, A Wing, Shiva Shakti CHS Limited J P Road, Near Apna Bazar, Andheri West,, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400058, India