- 1 Vial
- 24000 Per Vial INR
- Soft tissue sarcoma
- As per Doctor Recommended
- Aged Person, Adults, Women, Teenagers
- 1 Vial Container
- Store in a Cool Place
Trabec 1mg Solutionfor infusion is used in the treatment of some kinds of cancers. Trabec 1mg Solution is used in patientswith advanced soft tissue sarcoma, when previous medicines have beenunsuccessful. Trabec 1mg Solution isused with other medicines as part of combination therapy to treat ovariancancer that has come back.
Trabec 1mg Solution for infusion isgiven as an injection under the medical supervision of a doctor. Your doctorwill decide what dose is necessary and how often you need to take it. This willdepend on what you are being treated for and may change from time to time. Youshould take it exactly as your doctor has advised. Taking it in the wrong wayor taking too much can cause very serious side effects. Trabec 1mg Solution may take several weeks or months for you to seeor feel the benefits but do not stop taking it unless your doctor tells you to.
The most common side effects of this medicine include headache, fatigue,vomiting, weakness and increased liver enzyme. Trabec 1mg Solution may reduce the number of blood cells (decreasered blood and white blood cells) in your blood, thereby, increasing thesusceptibility to infections. Regular blood tests are required to check yourblood cells along with heart, liver and kidney. Generally, avoid alcoholconsumption while on treatment.
Before taking it, tell your doctor if heart disease, liver, or kidney problemshave or are taking any medicines to treat infections. Many other medicines canaffect, or be affected by, this medicine so let your doctor know allmedications you are using. Trabec 1mgSolution is not recommended during pregnancy or while breastfeeding. Use ofeffective contraception by both males and females during treatment is importantto avoid pregnancy.
USES OF TRABEC SOLUTION FOR INFUSION
Soft tissue sarcoma
- Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 1000 Per Day
- 24-48 Hours
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- 1 x 1 Vial
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- Drug License Food License ISO 9001:2015 Export-Import License
Flat No. 304, A Wing, Shiva Shakti CHS Limited J P Road, Near Apna Bazar, Andheri West,, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400058, India