- 1 Box
- 20 Per Strip of 10 Tablets INR
- Other Types
- Breast cancer
- As per Doctor Recommended
- Aged Person, Adults, Women, Teenagers
- 10 Tablets in 1 Strip Boxes
- Store in a Dry Place
Tomifen 20mg Tabletis an anti-estrogen. Tomifen 20mg Tabletis used in the treatment of breast cancer. Tomifen20mg Tablet is also used to reduce the risk of breast cancer in women witha high chance of developing it. Tomifen20mg Tablet helps to slow down the growth and multiplication of cancercells.
Tomifen 20mg Tablet is also helpfulin the treatment of infertility. Tomifen20mg Tablet can be taken with or without food, but take it at the same timeto get the most benefit. Tomifen 20mgTablet should be taken as your doctor's advice. The dose and how often youtake it depends on what you are taking it for. Your doctor will decide how muchyou need to improve your symptoms. Swallow the tablets whole with a drink ofwater. You should take this medicine for as long as it is prescribed for you.
The most common side effects of this medicine include nausea, skin rash, hotflushes, thinning of hair, and tiredness. If these bother you or appear serious,let your doctor know. There may be ways of reducing or preventing them. Someside effects may mean you should inform your doctor immediately include vaginalbleeding, irregular menstrual period and vaginal discharge. Tomifen 20mg Tablet makes birth controlpills less effective, hence use a condom and other preventive measures to avoidpregnancy.
Before taking this medicine, tell your doctor if you are on treatment ofinfertility or had a blood clot disorder. Your doctor should also know aboutall other medicines you are taking as many of these may make this medicine lesseffective or change the way it works. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant orbreastfeeding. Your doctor may perform some blood tests to check liver functionand calcium level in the body.
USES OF TOMIFEN TABLET
- Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 1000 Per Day
- 24-48 Hours
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- 1 x 10 Tablets in a Strip
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- Drug License Food License ISO 9001:2015 Export Import License
Flat No. 304, A Wing, Shiva Shakti CHS Limited J P Road, Near Apna Bazar, Andheri West,, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400058, India