- 1 Box
- 450 INR
- Other Types
- Multiple myeloma, Lepra reaction
- As per Doctor Recommended
- Aged Person, Adults, Women, Teenagers
- 10 Capsules in a Strip Boxes
- Store in a Dry Place
Thalimax 100mgCapsule is used in the treatment of multiple myeloma and lepra reaction. Thalimax 100mg Capsule belongs to a group of medicines that affect how your immune system works.
Thalimax 100mg Capsule should betaken on empty stomach, but try to have it at the same time every day to get the most benefits. Your doctor will decide what dose is necessary and how often you need to take it. This will depend on what you are being treated for and may change from time to time. You should take it exactly as your doctor has advised. Taking it in the wrong way or taking too much can cause very serious side effects. Thalimax 100mg Capsule may take several weeks or months for you to see or feel the benefits but do not stop taking it unless your doctor tells you to.
Some common side effects of this medicine include headache, sleepiness, nausea,rash, and breathlessness. This medicine may reduce the number of blood cells(decrease red blood and white blood cells) in your blood, thereby, increasing the susceptibility to infections or bleeding. Regular blood tests are required to check your blood cells while on treatment. Thalimax 100mg Capsule might cause blood clots, and your doctor might prescribe some other medicine to prevent this.
Before taking it, tell your doctor if heart disease, liver, or kidney problem shave. Many other medicines can affect, or be affected by, this medicine so let your healthcare team know all medications you are using. Thalimax 100mg Capsule is not recommended during pregnancy or while breastfeeding. The use of effective contraception by both males and females during treatment is important to avoid pregnancy. You are advised to drink plenty of fluids to stay hydrated while taking this medicine.
USES OF THALIMAX CAPSULE
- Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 1000 Per Day
- 24-48 Hours
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- 1 x 10 Capsules in a Strip
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- Drug License Food License ISO 9001:2015 Export-Import License
Flat No. 304, A Wing, Shiva Shakti CHS Limited J P Road, Near Apna Bazar, Andheri West,, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400058, India