- 1 Bottle
- 1999 Per Bottle of 30 Tablets INR
- Other Types
- Emtricitabine & Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate
- HIV infection
- 200mg + 300mg
- As Per Doctor Recommended
- Aged Person, Adults, Women, Teenagers
- 28 Tablets in a Bottle Boxes
- Store in a Dry place
We are manufacturer, trader & supplier of Tenvir-EM Tablet.Tenvir-EM Tabletbelongs to a group of medicines called antiretroviral. Tenvir-EM Tablet is used to treat HIV (human immunodeficiencyvirus), the virus that can cause AIDS (acquired immunodeficiency syndrome). Tenvir-EM Tablet helps to control HIVinfection so your immune system can work better.
Tenvir-EM Tablet is not a cure forHIV/AIDS and only helps to decrease the amount of HIV in your body. This helpsto lower your risk of getting HIV-related complications and improves yourlifespan. Tenvir-EM Tablet may alsobe used to prevent HIV infection in some people at high risk. It may beprescribed alone or in combination with other HIV medicines. Your doctor willrecommend the best medicines for you and will decide the doses that you need.Follow carefully the instructions for all the medicines that you are given.This Tenvir-EM Tablet is best takenwith food. Taking these Tenvir-EM Tabletregularly at the right time greatly increases their effectiveness and reducesthe chances of HIV becoming resistant to them. Tenvir-EM Tablet is important not to miss doses and to keep takingthem until your doctor tells you it is safe to stop.
Common side effects of this Tenvir-EMTablet include nausea, diarrhea, headache, trouble sleeping, rash, anddizziness. These are usually not serious but inform your doctor if they botheryou or do not go away. Tenvir-EM Tabletcan also increase the risk of bone loss (osteoporosis) if you take it for along time. Exercise regularly and take calcium and vitamin D supplements assuggested by your doctor. Some people put on weight while taking medicines totreat HIV/AIDS.
Before taking Tenvir-EM Tablet , letyour doctor know if you have any liver or kidney disease or bone problems.While using it, you may need regular blood tests to check your blood counts,liver function, and kidney function. Since this Tenvir-EM Tablet may cause dizziness or sleepiness, do not drive ifyou experience these symptoms. Pregnant or breastfeeding women should consulttheir doctor before using this medicine. Do not have unprotected sex or sharepersonal items like razors or toothbrushes if you are HIV positive. Talk toyour doctor about safe ways like condoms to prevent HIV transmission duringsex.
USES OF TENVIR-EMTABLET
- Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 1000 Per Day
- 24-48 Hours
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- 1 x 28 Tablets in a Bottle
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- ISO 9001: 2015 Food License Drug License Export Import License
A-706,7th Floor,Winsway Complex Bld .No.2, A-Wing Chsl,Police Lane,Opp. Andheri (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400069, India