- 1 Bottle
- 1000 Per Bottle of 30 Tablets INR
- Other Types
- Emtricitabine & Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate
- HIV infection
- 200mg + 300mg
- As Per Doctor Recommended
- Aged Person, Adults, Women, Teenagers
- 30 Tablets in a Bottle Boxes
- Store in a Dry place
We are manfacturer,trader & supplier of Tenof EM Tablet.Tenof EM Tabletbelongs to a group of medicines called antiretroviral. Tenof EM Tablet is used to treat HIV (human immunodeficiencyvirus), the virus that can cause AIDS (acquired immunodeficiency syndrome). Tenof EM Tablet helps to control HIVinfection so your immune system can work better.
Tenof EM Tablet is not a cure forHIV/AIDS and only helps to decrease the amount of HIV in your body. This helpsto lower your risk of getting HIV-related complications and improves yourlifespan. Tenof EM Tablet may alsobe used to prevent HIV infection in some people at high risk. Tenof EM Tablet may be prescribed aloneor in combination with other HIV medicines. Your doctor will recommend the bestmedicines for you and will decide the doses that you need. Follow carefully theinstructions for all the medicines that you are given. Tenof EM Tablet is best taken with food. Taking these medicinesregularly at the right time greatly increases their effectiveness and reducesthe chances of HIV becoming resistant to them. Tenof EM Tablet is important not to miss doses and to keep takingthem until your doctor tells you it is safe to stop.
Common side effects of this Tenof EMTablet include nausea, diarrhea, headache, trouble sleeping, rash, anddizziness. These are usually not serious but inform your doctor if they botheryou or do not go away. Tenof EM Tabletcan also increase the risk of bone loss (osteoporosis) if you take it for along time. Exercise regularly and take calcium and vitamin D supplements assuggested by your doctor. Some people put on weight while taking medicines totreat HIV/AIDS.
Before taking Tenof EM Tablet , letyour doctor know if you have any liver or kidney disease or bone problems.While using it, you may need regular blood tests to check your blood counts,liver function, and kidney function. Since this Tenof EM Tablet may cause dizziness or sleepiness, do not drive ifyou experience these symptoms. Pregnant or breastfeeding women should consulttheir doctor before using this Tenof EMTablet . Do not have unprotected sex or share personal items like razors ortoothbrushes if you are HIV positive. Talk to your doctor about safe ways likecondoms to prevent HIV transmission during sex.
USES OF TENOF EMTABLET
- Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 1000 Per Day
- 24-48 Hours
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- 1 x 30 Tablets in a Bottle
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- ISO 9001: 2015 Food License Drug License Export Import License
A-706,7th Floor,Winsway Complex Bld .No.2, A-Wing Chsl,Police Lane,Opp. Andheri (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400069, India