- 1 ampoule
- 200 Per ampoule INR
- Prevention of organ rejection in transplant patients
- As per Doctor Recommended
- Aged Person, Adults, Women, Teenagers
- 1 ampoule Container
- Store in a Cool Place
Sandimmun Injectionis used to prevent your body rejecting a new organ after a liver, kidney or hearttransplant. Sandimmun Injection worksby weakening your immune system so that your body does not attack the neworgan. Sandimmun Injection can alsobe used to treat severe rheumatoid arthritis and a skin condition calledpsoriasis.
The amount of Sandimmun Injection youtake depends on your weight, medical condition and what you are taking it for.Your doctor will work out the correct dose for you. Sandimmun Injection is given as an injection under the supervisionof a doctor. Keep taking this SandimmunInjection for as long as you have been told to, even if you feel well.Stopping treatment may increase the risk of your transplanted organ beingrejected.
The most common side effects of this SandimmunInjection include headache, nausea, unusual growth of facial or body hair,high blood pressure, diarrhea and shaking or tremors. Because it suppressesyour immune system, you may catch more infections than usual. You should avoidcontact with people who might pass on infections such as measles, chickenpox orflu, and do not have a Ã¢ÂÂliveÃ¢ÂÂ vaccination. Tell your doctor straight away ifyou develop an infection. For the same reason, you may be more at risk ofdeveloping some cancers, particularly of the skin. You should limit yourexposure to sunlight.
Before taking this medicine you should tell your doctor if you have liver orkidney problems, high blood pressure, gout (increased uric acid levels in theblood) or epilepsy. Also, tell your doctor about all other medicines you aretaking as it may affect the working of this medicine. Sandimmun Injection should only be used in pregnancy if it isclearly needed and is not recommended while breastfeeding. You will havefrequent medical tests while taking this medicine to check your blood pressure,liver and kidney function and mineral levels. This may lead to changes in yourdose.
USES OF SANDIMMUNINJECTION
Prevention of organ rejection in transplant patients
- Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 1000 Per Day
- 24-48 Hours
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- 1 X 1 ampoule
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- Drug License Food License ISO 9001:2015 Export Import License
Flat No. 304, A Wing, Shiva Shakti CHS Limited J P Road, Near Apna Bazar, Andheri West,, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400058, India