- 1 Vial
- 6200 Per Vial INR
- Non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL), Rheumatoid arthritis, Blood cancer (Chronic lymphocytic leukemia), Granulomatosis with polyangiitis, Microscopic polyangiitis
- As per Doctor Recommended
- Aged Person, Adults, Women, Teenagers
- 1 Vial Container
- Store in a Cool Place
Rituxirel 100mgInjection is used in the treatment of non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL),rheumatoid arthritis, blood cancer (chronic lymphocytic leukemia),granulomatosis with polyangiitis and microscopic polyangiitis.
Rituxirel 100mg Injection is givenas an injection under the supervision of doctor. You must take it in a dose asadvised by the doctor. Your doctor will decide what dose is necessary and howoften you need to take it. This will depend on what you are being treated forand may change from time to time. You should take it exactly as your doctor hasadvised. Taking it in the wrong way or taking too much can cause very seriousside effects. Rituxirel 100mg Injectionmay take several weeks or months for you to see or feel the benefits but do notstop taking it unless your doctor tells you to.
The most common side effects of this Rituxirel100mg Injection include headache, weakness, edema, infection, and hairloss. Rituxirel 100mg Injection mayreduce the number of blood cells (decrease red blood and white blood cells) inyour blood, thereby, increasing the susceptibility to infections. Regular bloodtests are required to check your blood cells along with hepatitis B.
Before taking it, tell your doctor if you have heart disease, liver, orplanning surgery or vaccination or are taking any medicines to treatinfections. Many other medicines can affect, or be affected by, Rituxirel 100mg Injection so let yourdoctor know all medications you are using. Rituxirel100mg Injection is not recommended during pregnancy or while breastfeeding.The use of effective contraception by both males and females during treatmentis important to avoid pregnancy.
USES OF RITUXIRELINJECTION
Non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL),
Blood cancer (Chronic lymphocytic leukemia),
Granulomatosis with polyangiitis,
- Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 1000 Per Day
- 24-48 Hours
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- 1 x 1 Vial
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- Drug License Food License ISO 9001:2015 Export-Import License
Flat No. 304, A Wing, Shiva Shakti CHS Limited J P Road, Near Apna Bazar, Andheri West,, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400058, India