- 1 Vial
- 14000 Per Vial INR
- Low platelet count due to ITP or HCV infection
- As per Doctor Recommended
- Aged Person, Adults, Women, Teenagers
- 1 Vial Boxes
- Store in a Cool Place
Revolade 50mg Tabletis used to treat low platelet count due to chronic immune (idiopathic)thrombocytopenic purpura (ITP) or chronic hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection. Revolade 50mg Tablet is also used totreat severe aplastic anemia.
Revolade 50mg Tablet is athrombopoietin agonist. Revolade 50mgTablet works by stimulating the formation of new platelets in the blood.The function of platelets is to help reduce bleeding.
Revolade 50mg Tablet should be takenin a dose and duration as advised by the doctor. You may take it on an emptystomach. This medicine is to be swallowed as a whole. Do not chew, crush orbreak it. Inform your doctor if you have any known allergy from thismedication.
The common side effects include nausea, vomiting or diarrhea. Inform yourdoctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding or suffering from liver diseases asa dose adjustment may be required. Revolade50mg Tablet is safe to use in patients suffering from kidney diseases. Revolade 50mg Tablet is not advised todrive after taking this medicine as you may feel dizzy making you less alert.
USES OF REVOLADETABLET
Low platelet count due to ITP or HCV infection
- Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 1000 Per Day
- 24-48 Hours
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- 1 x 1 Vial
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- Drug License Food License ISO 9001:2015 Export-Import License
Flat No. 304, A Wing, Shiva Shakti CHS Limited J P Road, Near Apna Bazar, Andheri West,, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400058, India