- 1 Box
- 199 Per Strip of 6 Capsules INR
- Other Types
- Prevention of organ rejection in transplant patients, Rheumatoid arthritis, Psoriasis
- As per Doctor Recommended
- Aged Person, Adults, Women, Teenagers
- 6 Capsules in a Strip Boxes
- Store in a Dry Place
Panimun Bioral 50mgCapsule is used to prevent your body rejecting a new organ after a liver,kidney or heart transplant. PanimunBioral 50mg Capsule works by weakening your immune system so that your bodydoes not attack the new organ. PanimunBioral 50mg Capsule can also be used to treat severe rheumatoid arthritisand a skin condition called psoriasis.
The amount of Panimun Bioral 50mgCapsule you take depends on your weight, medical condition and what you aretaking it for. Your doctor will plan the correct dose for you. Do not changethe dose without talking to your doctor. PanimunBioral 50mg Capsule can be taken with or without food. Panimun Bioral 50mg Capsule is better to take it, in the same way,each time and at the same time every day to get the maximum benefit. Keeptaking these tablets for as long as you have been told to, even if you feelwell. Stopping treatment may increase the risk of your transplanted organ beingrejected.
The most common side effects of this PanimunBioral 50mg Capsule include headache, unusual growth of facial or bodyhair, high blood pressure, diarrhea and shaking or tremors. Because it lowersyour immune system, you may also catch more infections than usual. Tell yourdoctor straight away if you develop an infection. For the same reason, you maybe more at risk of developing some cancers, particularly of the skin. Youshould limit your exposure to sunlight.
Before taking this medicine you should tell your doctor if you have liver orkidney problems, high blood pressure, gout (increased uric acid levels in theblood) or epilepsy. Also, tell your doctor about all other medicines you aretaking as they may affect the working of the Panimun Bioral 50mg Capsule. PanimunBioral 50mg Capsule should only be used in pregnancy if it is clearlyneeded. However, Panimun Bioral 50mgCapsule is not recommended while breastfeeding. You will have frequentmedical tests while taking this medicine to check your blood pressure, liverand kidney function and mineral levels. The results of tests may lead tochanges in your dose.
USES OF PANIMUNBIORAL CAPSULE
Prevention of organ rejection in transplant patients,
- Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 1000 Per Day
- 24-48 Hours
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- 1 x 6 Capsules in a Strip
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- Drug License Food License ISO 9001:2015 Export-Import License
A-706,7th Floor,Winsway Complex Bld .No.2, A-Wing Chsl,Police Lane,Opp. Andheri (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400069, India