- 1 Box
- 15 Per strip of 10 Tablets INR
- Other Types
- Breast cancer
- As per Doctor Recommended
- Aged Person, Adults, Women, Teenagers
- 10 Tablets in a Strip Boxes
- Store in a Dry Place
Oncomox 10mg Tabletis an anti-estrogen. Oncomox 10mg Tabletis used in the treatment of breast cancer. Oncomox10mg Tablet is also used to reduce the risk of breast cancer in women witha high chance of developing it. Oncomox10mg Tablet helps to slow down the growth and multiplication of cancercells.
Oncomox 10mg Tablet is also helpfulin the treatment of infertility. Oncomox10mg Tablet can be taken with or without food, but take it at the same timeto get the most benefit. Oncomox 10mgTablet should be taken as your doctor's advice. The dose and how often youtake it depends on what you are taking it for. Your doctor will decide how muchyou need to improve your symptoms. Swallow the tablets whole with a drink ofwater. You should take this medicine for as long as it is prescribed for you.
The most common side effects of this medicine include nausea, skin rash, hotflushes, thinning of hair and tiredness. If these bother you or appear serious,let your doctor know. There may be ways of reducing or preventing them. Someside effects may mean you should inform your doctor immediately include vaginalbleeding, irregular menstrual period and vaginal discharge. Oncomox 10mg Tablet makes birth controlpills less effective, hence use a condom and other preventive measures to avoidpregnancy.
Before taking this Oncomox 10mg Tablet,tell your doctor if you are on treatment of infertility or had a blood clotdisorder. Your doctor should also know about all other medicines you are takingas many of these may make this medicine less effective or change the way itworks. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Your doctor mayperform some blood tests to check liver function and calcium level in the body.
USES OF ONCOMOXTABLET
- Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 1000 Per Day
- 24-48 Hours
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- 1 x 10 Tablets in a Strip
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- Drug License Food License ISO 9001:2015 Export Import License
Flat No. 304, A Wing, Shiva Shakti CHS Limited J P Road, Near Apna Bazar, Andheri West,, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400058, India