- 1 Box
- 199 Per Strip of 10 Capsules INR
- Other Types
- Multiple myeloma, Lepra reaction
- As per Doctor Recommended
- Aged Person, Adults, Women, Teenagers
- 10 Capsules in a Strip Boxes
- Store in a Dry Place
Nutamide 50mg Capsuleis used in the treatment of multiple myeloma and lepra reaction. Nutamide 50mg Capsule belongs to agroup of medicines which affect how your immune system works.
Nutamide 50mg Capsule should betaken on empty stomach, but try to have it at the same time every day to getthe most benefits. Your doctor will decide what dose is necessary and how oftenyou need to take it. This will depend on what you are being treated for and maychange from time to time. You should take it exactly as your doctor hasadvised. Taking it in the wrong way or taking too much can cause very seriousside effects. Nutamide 50mg Capsule maytake several weeks or months for you to see or feel the benefits but do notstop taking it unless your doctor tells you to.
Some common side effects of this medicine include headache, sleepiness, nausea,rash, and breathlessness. This medicine may reduce the number of blood cells(decrease red blood and white blood cells) in your blood, thereby, increasingthe susceptibility to infections or bleeding. Regular blood tests are requiredto check your blood cells while on treatment. Nutamide 50mg Capsule might cause blood clots, and your doctormight prescribe some other medicine to prevent this.
Before taking it, tell your doctor if heart disease, liver, or kidney problemshave. Many other medicines can affect, or be affected by; this medicine so letyour healthcare team know all medications you are using. Nutamide 50mg Capsule is not recommended during pregnancy or whilebreastfeeding. The use of effective contraception by both males and femalesduring treatment is important to avoid pregnancy. You are advised to drinkplenty of fluids to stay hydrated while taking this medicine.
USES OF NUTAMIDE CAPSULE
- Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 1000 Per Day
- 24-48 Hours
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- 1 x 10 Capsules in a Strip
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- Drug License Food License ISO 9001:2015 Export-Import License
Flat No. 304, A Wing, Shiva Shakti CHS Limited J P Road, Near Apna Bazar, Andheri West,, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400058, India