- 1 Vial
- 25400 Per Vial INR
- Non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL), Rheumatoid arthritis, Blood cancer (Chronic lymphocytic leukemia), Granulomatosis with polyangiitis, Microscopic polyangiitis
- As per Doctor Recommended
- Aged Person, Adults, Women, Teenagers
- 1 Vial Container
- Store in a Cool Place
Maball 500mgInjection is used in the treatment of non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL),rheumatoid arthritis, blood cancer (chronic lymphocytic leukemia),granulomatosis with polyangiitis and microscopic polyangiitis.
Maball 500mg Injection is given asan injection under the supervision of doctor. You must take it in a dose asadvised by the doctor. Your doctor will decide what dose is necessary and howoften you need to take it. This will depend on what you are being treated forand may change from time to time. You should take it exactly as your doctor hasadvised. Taking it in the wrong way or taking too much can cause very seriousside effects. Maball 500mg Injectionmay take several weeks or months for you to see or feel the benefits but do notstop taking it unless your doctor tells you to.
The most common side effects of this Maball500mg Injection include headache, weakness, edema, infection, and hairloss. This medicine may reduce the number of blood cells (decrease red bloodand white blood cells) in your blood, thereby, increasing the susceptibility toinfections. Regular blood tests are required to check your blood cells alongwith hepatitis B.
Before taking it, tell your doctor if you have heart disease, liver, orplanning surgery or vaccination or are taking any medicines to treatinfections. Many other Maball 500mgInjection can affect, or be affected by; this medicine so let your doctorknow all medications you are using. Maball500mg Injection is not recommended during pregnancy or while breastfeeding.The use of effective contraception by both males and females during treatmentis important to avoid pregnancy.
USES OF MABALLINJECTION
Non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL),
Blood cancer (Chronic lymphocytic leukemia),
Granulomatosis with polyangiitis,
- Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 1000 Per Day
- 24-48 Hours
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- 1 x 1 Vial
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- Drug License Food License ISO 9001:2015 Export-Import License
Flat No. 304, A Wing, Shiva Shakti CHS Limited J P Road, Near Apna Bazar, Andheri West,, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400058, India