- 1 Bottle
- 2800 Per Bottle of 60 Tablets INR
- Other Types
- Ritonavir + Lopinavir
- HIV infection
- 50mg + 200mg
- As Per Doctor Recommended
- Aged Person, Adults, Women, Teenagers
- 60 Tablets in a Bottle Boxes
- Store in a Dry place
We are manfacturer,trader & supplier of Lopimune Tablet. Lopimune Tablet isÂ a combination of antiretrovirals medicines. Lopimune Tablet is prescribed to treat HIV (human immunodeficiency virus) infection. Lopimune Tablet boostsup the immunity to fight against HIV to manage or treat AIDS (acquiredimmunodeficiency syndrome).
Lopimune Tablet restricts the growthof HIV in the body and reduces the risk of getting HIV-related complications toimprove the lifespan of an individual. The medicine should be taken with foodfor better efficacy. Taking these medicines regularly at the same time increasestheir effectiveness. A dose of this medicine should not be missed as it canaffect your recovery. Lopimune Tabletis important to complete the full course of the treatment until your doctoradvises you to stop it. Sudden discontinuation of the treatment may affect thepotency of the medicine.
The most common side effects of LopimuneTablet medicine are diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, and increased blood fatlevels (hypertriglyceridemia and hypercholesterolemia). These side effects aregenerally temporary, but if they persist or become serious inform your doctor.Drinking plenty of fluid can help you to cope up with these side effects, sostay hydrated. In addition to that, avoid alcohol consumption as it mayincrease the intensity of the side effects.
Before starting with the treatment, you should consult your doctor if you arepregnant or breastfeeding, or have any health condition. Your doctor maysuggest regular laboratory tests to check your blood counts, kidney and liverfunctions, and other health conditions. If you are HIV positive, you should notbreastfeed or share personal belongings like razors or toothbrushes. Consultyour doctor to know about safe sex methods in order to prevent transmission ofHIV during intercourse.
USES OF LOPIMUNETABLET
- Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 1000 Per Day
- 24-48 Hours
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- 1 x 60 Tablets in a Bottle
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- ISO 9001: 2015 Food License Drug License Export Import License
A-706,7th Floor,Winsway Complex Bld .No.2, A-Wing Chsl,Police Lane,Opp. Andheri (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400069, India