- 1 Bottle
- 3200 Per Bottle INR
- Other Types
- Prevention of organ rejection in transplant patients, Rheumatoid arthritis, Psoriasis
- As per Doctor Recommended
- Aged Person, Adults, Women, Teenagers
- 1 Bottle Container
- Store in a Cool Place
Iminoral OralSolution is used to prevent your body rejecting a new organ after a liver,kidney or heart transplant. IminoralOral Solution works by weakening your immune system so that your body doesnot attack the new organ. Iminoral OralSolution can also be used to treat severe rheumatoid arthritis and a skincondition called psoriasis.
The amount of Iminoral Oral Solutionyou take depends on your weight, medical condition and what you are taking itfor. Your doctor will plan the correct dose for you. Do not change the dosewithout talking to your doctor. IminoralOral Solution can be taken with or without food. Iminoral Oral Solution is better to take it, in the same way, eachtime and at the same time every day to get the maximum benefit. Keep takingthese tablets for as long as you have been told to, even if you feel well.Stopping treatment may increase the risk of your transplanted organ beingrejected.
The most common side effects of this IminoralOral Solution include headache, unusual growth of facial or body hair, highblood pressure, diarrhea and shaking or tremors. Because it lowers your immunesystem, you may also catch more infections than usual. Tell your doctorstraight away if you develop an infection. For the same reason, you may be moreat risk of developing some cancers, particularly of the skin. You should limityour exposure to sunlight.
Before taking this Iminoral OralSolution you should tell your doctor if you have liver or kidney problems,high blood pressure, gout (increased uric acid levels in the blood) orepilepsy. Also, tell your doctor about all other medicines you are taking as theymay affect the working of the medicine. This medicine should only be used inpregnancy if it is clearly needed. However, Iminoral Oral Solution is not recommended while breastfeeding. Youwill have frequent medical tests while taking this medicine to check your bloodpressure, liver and kidney function and mineral levels. The results of testsmay lead to changes in your dose.
USES OF IMINORAL ORALSOLUTION
Prevention of organ rejection in transplant patients,
- Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 1000 Per Day
- 24-48 Hours
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- 1 x 1 Bottle
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- Drug License Food License ISO 9001:2015 Export Import License
Flat No. 304, A Wing, Shiva Shakti CHS Limited J P Road, Near Apna Bazar, Andheri West,, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400058, India