- 1 Bottle
- 700 Per bottle of 10 Tablets INR
- Other Types
- Imatinib mesylate
- Blood cancer (Chronic myeloid leukemia), Blood cancer (Acute lymphocytic leukemia), Gastrointestinal stromal tumors
- As per Doctor recommended
- Aged Person, Adults, Women, Teenagers
- 10 Tablets in a bottle Container
- Store in a Dry place
Imatirel 100 Tabletbelongs to the class of medicines known as tyrosine kinase inhibitors. Imatirel 100 Tablet is used in thetreatment of blood cancer (chronic myeloid leukemia and acute lymphocyticleukemia) and gastrointestinal stromal tumor.
Imatirel 100 Tablet should be takenwith food, but better to have it same time every day to get the most benefit.You should continue to take it as long as your doctor advises for it. Theduration of treatment varies according to your need and response to treatment.Taking it in the wrong way or taking too much can cause very serious side effects.Imatirel 100 Tablet may take severalweeks or months for you to see or feel the benefits but do not stop taking itunless your doctor tells you to.
The most common side effects of this medicine include rash, vomiting, abdominalpain and diarrhea. Other than this, water retention and swelling are commonlyobserved side effects. Let your doctor know if you experience unexpected rapidweight gain. Your doctor may advice for regular monitoring of blood cells andliver function while you are taking Imatirel100 Tablet. Do not drive or do anything requiring mental focus if youexperience dizziness and blurry vision.
Many other medicines can affect, or be affected by; this medicine so let yourhealthcare team know all medications you are using. Imatirel 100 Tablet is not recommended during pregnancy or whilebreastfeeding. The use of effective contraception by both males and femalesduring treatment is important to avoid pregnancy.
USES OF IMATIREL TABLET
Blood cancer (Chronic myeloid leukemia),
Blood cancer (Acute lymphocytic leukemia),
Gastrointestinal stromal tumors
- Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 1000 Per Day
- 24-48 Hours
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- 1 x 10 Tablets in a Bottle
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- ISO 9001:2015 Drug License Food License Export Import License
Flat No. 304, A Wing, Shiva Shakti CHS Limited J P Road, Near Apna Bazar, Andheri West,, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400058, India