- 1 Bottle
- 5000.00 - 10000.00 INR
- 4200 Per bottle of a 30 Tablets INR
- Other Types
- pancreatic cancer
- As per Doctor Recommended
- Aged Person, Adults, Women, Teenagers
- 30 Tbalets in a bottle Container
- Dry Place
Erleva 150mg Tabletis used in the treatment of non-small cell lung cancer and pancreatic cancer.
Erleva 150mg Tablet should be takenon an empty stomach or should be taken one hour before or 2 hour aftermeal.Â You should continue to take it as long as your doctor advises it.The duration of treatment varies according to your needs and response totreatment. You should take it exactly as your doctor has advised. Taking it inthe wrong way or taking too much can cause very serious side effects. Erleva 150mg Tablet may take severalweeks or months for you to see or feel the benefits but do not stop taking itunless your doctor tells you to.
The most common side effects of this medicine include nausea, vomiting,fatigue, rash, and weight loss. It may cause severe diarrhea, drink plenty offluids or consult with your doctor if it bothers you. Erleva 150mg Tablet makes you sensitive towards sunlight, hencewear protective clothing or use sunscreen while going out. In case you developulceration in mouth, changes in your vision, or breathing difficulties than itis better to inform the doctor. Your doctor may advise for regular monitoringof liver function while you are taking this medicine.
Many other medicines can affect, or be affected by, this medicine so let yourhealthcare team know all medications you are using. This medicine is notrecommended during pregnancy or while breastfeeding. The use of effectivecontraception by both males and females during treatment is important to avoidpregnancy.Â Erleva 150mg Tabletis advised to quit smoking while taking this medicine as it can affect theworking of the medicine. If you have to take an antacid or any other medicine,take it at a gap of at least 2 hours after taking the cancer medicine.
USES OF ERLEVA TABLET
Non-small cell lung cancer
- Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 1000 Per Day
- 24-48 Hours
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- 1 x 30 Tablets in a Bottle
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- ISO 9001:2015 Drug License Food License Export Import License
A-706,7th Floor,Winsway Complex Bld .No.2, A-Wing Chsl,Police Lane,Opp. Andheri (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400069, India