- 1 Bottle
- 2500 Per Bottle of a 30 Tablets INR
- 5000.00 - 10000.00 INR
- Other Types
- pancreatic cancer
- As per Doctor recommended
- Aged Person, Adults, Women, Teenagers
- 30 Tablets in a Bottle Container
- Stroe in a dry place
Erleva 100mg Tabletis used in the treatment of non-small cell lung cancer and pancreatic cancer.
Erleva 100mg Tablet should be takenon an empty stomach or should be taken one hour before or 2 hour aftermeal.Â You should continue to take it as long as your doctor advises it.The duration of treatment varies according to your needs and response to treatment.You should take it exactly as your doctor has advised. Taking it in the wrongway or taking too much can cause very serious side effects. Erleva 100mg Tablet may take severalweeks or months for you to see or feel the benefits but do not stop taking itunless your doctor tells you to.
The most common side effects of this medicine include nausea, vomiting,fatigue, rash, and weight loss. Erleva100mg Tablet may cause severe diarrhea, drink plenty of fluids or consultwith your doctor if it bothers you. Erleva100mg Tablet makes you sensitive towards sunlight, hence wear protectiveclothing or use sunscreen while going out. In case you develop ulceration inmouth, changes in your vision, or breathing difficulties than it is better toinform the doctor. Your doctor may advise for regular monitoring of liverfunction while you are taking this medicine.
Many other medicines can affect, or be affected by; this medicine so let yourhealthcare team know all medications you are using. Erleva 100mg Tablet is not recommended during pregnancy or whilebreastfeeding. The use of effective contraception by both males and femalesduring treatment is important to avoid pregnancy.Â Erleva 100mg Tablet is advised to quit smoking while taking thismedicine as it can affect the working of the medicine. If you have to take anantacid or any other medicine, take it at a gap of at least 2 hours aftertaking the cancer medicine.
USES OF Erleva 100mgTablet
Non-small cell lung cancer
- Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 1000 Per Day
- 24-48 Hours
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- 1 x 30 Tablets in a Bottle
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- ISO 9001:2015 Drug License Food License Export Import License
A-706,7th Floor,Winsway Complex Bld .No.2, A-Wing Chsl,Police Lane,Opp. Andheri (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400069, India