- 1 Box
- 500 Per Strip of 10 Tablets INR
- Other Types
- Chronic hepatitis B virus (HBV) infection
- As per Doctor Recommended
- Aged Person, Adults, Women, Teenagers
- 10 Tablets in a Bottle Boxes
- Store in a Dry Place
We are manfacturer,trader & supplier of Entehep 0.5 Tablet.
Entehep 0.5 Tablet isÃÂ used in the treatment of HIV infection and chronic hepatitis B virus (HBV)infection. Entehep 0.5 Tablet preventsthe multiplication of virus in human cells. This stops the virus from producingnew viruses and clears up your infection.
Entehep 0.5 Tablet is not a cure forHIV or AIDS and only helps to decrease the amount of HIV in your body. Thishelps to lower your risk of getting HIV-related complications and improves yourlifespan. Entehep 0.5 Tablet isprescribed in combination with other HIV medicines. Your doctor will recommendthe best medicines for you and will decide the doses that you need. Followcarefully the instructions for all the medicines that you are given. Entehep 0.5 Tablet can be taken with orwithout food. Taking all these medicines regularly at the right times greatlyincreases their effectiveness and reduces the chances of HIV becoming resistantto them. Entehep 0.5 Tablet isimportant not to miss doses and to keep taking them until your doctor tells youit is safe to stop.
Common side effects of Entehep 0.5Tablet include headache, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, fatigue, diarrhea,and rash. These are usually not serious but tell your doctor if they bother youor do not go away. Rarely, some people may experience a skin reaction or liverdamage. Your doctor will closely monitor you for these in the initial period oftreatment.
Before taking Entehep 0.5 Tablet,tell your doctor if you have any skin problems or liver or kidney disease.While using it, you may need regular blood tests to check your blood counts andliver function. Avoid drinking alcohol as it may increase your risk of liverdamage. Pregnant or breastfeeding mothers should consult their doctor beforeusing this medicine. Do not have unprotected sex or share personal items likerazors or toothbrushes, if you are HIV positive. Talk to your doctor about safeways like condoms to prevent HIV transmission during sex.
USES OF ENTEHEPTABLET
Chronic hepatitis B virus (HBV) infection
- Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 1000 Per Day
- 24-48 Hours
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- 1 x 10 Tablets in a Strip
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- Drug License Food License ISO 9001:2015 Export-Import License
A-706,7th Floor,Winsway Complex Bld .No.2, A-Wing Chsl,Police Lane,Opp. Andheri (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400069, India