- 500 Per Strip of 10 Tablets INR
- Other Types
- Chronic hepatitis B virus (HBV) infection
- As per Doctor Recommended
- Aged Person, Adults, Women, Teenagers
- 1 x 10 Tablets in a Bottle Boxes
- Store in a Dry Place
We are manfacturer,trader & supplier of Entavir 0.5mg Tablet.
Entavir 0.5mg Tablet is used in the treatment of HIVinfection and chronic hepatitis B virus (HBV) infection. It prevents themultiplication of virus in human cells. This stops the virus from producing newviruses and clears up your infection.
Entavir 0.5mg Tablet is not a cure for HIV or AIDS and only helps to decreasethe amount of HIV in your body. This helps to lower your risk of getting HIV-relatedcomplications and improves your lifespan. It is prescribed in combination withother HIV medicines. Your doctor will recommend the best medicines for you andwill decide the doses that you need. Follow carefully the instructions for allthe medicines that you are given. It can be taken with or without food. Takingall these medicines regularly at the right times greatly increases theireffectiveness and reduces the chances of HIV becoming resistant to them. It isimportant not to miss doses and to keep taking them until your doctor tells youit is safe to stop.
Common side effects of this medicine include headache, nausea, vomiting,stomach pain, fatigue, diarrhea, and rash. These are usually not serious buttell your doctor if they bother you or do not go away. Rarely, some people mayexperience a skin reaction or liver damage. Your doctor will closely monitoryou for these in the initial period of treatment.
Before taking it, tell your doctor if you have any skin problems or liver orkidney disease. While using it, you may need regular blood tests to check yourblood counts and liver function. Avoid drinking alcohol as it may increase yourrisk of liver damage. Pregnant or breastfeeding mothers should consult theirdoctor before using this medicine. Do not have unprotected sex or sharepersonal items like razors or toothbrushes, if you are HIV positive. Talk toyour doctor about safe ways like condoms to prevent HIV transmission duringsex.
USES OF ENTAVIR TABLET
Chronic hepatitis B virus (HBV) infection
- Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 1000 Per Day
- 24-48 Hours
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- 1 x 10 Tablets in a Bottle
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- Drug License Food License ISO 9001:2015 Export-Import License
Flat No. 304, A Wing, Shiva Shakti CHS Limited J P Road, Near Apna Bazar, Andheri West,, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400058, India