- 1 Vial
- 1400 PerVial INR
- 1400.00 - 1500.00 INR
- 500 mg
- As per Doctor Recommended
- Normal Smell
- 1 Container
- Dry Place
Cymevene 500mgInjection is an antiviral medicine used to treat viral infections caused bycytomegalovirus in immune compromised people who have undergone an organ orbone marrow transplantation. Cymevene500mg Injection also reduces the risk of blindness in a serious eyeinfection caused by CMV, known as CMV retinitis.
Cymevene 500mg Injection isadministered as an injection by a healthcare professional. Kindly do not selfadminister. It is given by slow intravenous (I.V.) infusion over a 1-hourperiod to avoid damage to kidneys. You should drink plenty of water while ontreatment with this medicine as it helps to prevent dehydration and kidneydamage.
Some side effects include vomiting, nausea, and increased liver enzymes. Youmay also notice some injection site reactions like pain, swelling or redness.Inform your doctor if these side effects persist for a longer duration. Pleaseconsult your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to conceive or breastfeeding.
USES OF Cymevene500mg Injection
Product Details :
Minimum Order Quantity
- Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 1000 Per Day
- 24-48 Hours
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- 1 x 1 Vial
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- ISO 9001:2015 Drug License Food License Export Import License
A-706,7th Floor,Winsway Complex Bld .No.2, A-Wing Chsl,Police Lane,Opp. Andheri (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400069, India