- 1 Bottle
- 5000.00 - 10000.00 INR
- 7200 Per Bottle of a 100 Tablets INR
- Other Types
- As per Doctor Recommended
- Aged Person, Adults, Women, Teenagers
- Dry Place
CA Atra 10 SoftgelCapsule belongs to a group of medicines called retinoids, which are similarto vitamin A. CA Atra 10 Softgel Capsuleis used to treat a type of blood problem called acute promyelocytic leukaemia. CA Atra 10 Softgel Capsule works byslowing the growth of certain types of diseased blood cells.
CA Atra 10 Softgel Capsule works byslowing the growth of certain types of diseased blood cells. CA Atra 10 Softgel Capsule should betaken with food, preferably at the same time, each day, to avoid a missed dose.CA Atra 10 Softgel Capsule may takeseveral weeks for your symptoms to improve but keep using it regularly to getthe most benefit. If you notice no improvement after a few weeks, see yourdoctor again. Using more medicine or applying it more often than prescribedwill not make it work any faster and may increase side effects.
The most common side effects include headache, fever, dry skin and rash. Theyare not usually serious and often disappear after getting used to the cream butif they bother you or do not go away, tell your doctor. You may need to applysmaller amounts or use it less often. Serious side effects are rare.
CA Atra 10 Softgel Capsule may makeyou more sensitive to sunlight so you should limit exposure to the sun ifpossible. Drink plenty of water and use moisturizer as it may lead to drynessof the mouth, lips and eyes. It may make your skin more fragile. CA Atra 10 Softgel Capsule is advised,not to have any waxing (hair removal), or laser treatments during treatment. CA Atra 10 Softgel Capsule may lead tobirth defects, do consult your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to getpregnant.
USES OF CA Atra 10Softgel Capsule
Acute promyelocytic leukaemia
Product Details :
Minimum Order Quantity
Main Export Market(s) : Worldwide
Payment Terms : Online
- Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 1000 Per Day
- 24-48 Hours
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- 1 x 100 Tablets in a Bottle
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- ISO 9001:2015 Drug License Food License Export Import License
A-706,7th Floor,Winsway Complex Bld .No.2, A-Wing Chsl,Police Lane,Opp. Andheri (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400069, India