- 1 Vial
- 5000.00 - 10000.00 INR
- 5000 Per Vial INR
- Multiple myeloma, Mantle-cell lymphoma
- As per Doctor recommended
- Aged Person, Adults, Women, Teenagers
- 1 Vial Container
- Store in cool place
Borviz 3.5 Injectionis used in the treatment of multiple myeloma and mantle-cell lymphoma. Borviz 3.5 Injection shows its workingby stopping or slowing down the growth of cancer cells.
Borviz 3.5 Injection is given as aninjection by a qualified medical professional. Your doctor will decide whatdose is necessary and how often you need to take it. This will depend on whatyou are being treated for and may change from time to time. You should take itexactly as your doctor has advised. Taking it in the wrong way or taking toomuch can cause very serious side effects. Borviz3.5 Injection may take several weeks or months for you to see or feel thebenefits but do not stop taking it unless your doctor tells you to.
Fatigue, nausea, vomiting, and loss of appetite are some common side effects ofthis medicine. You may be advised to drink plenty of fluids every day duringthe treatment. You should not drive or operate machinery as medicine may causetiredness and dizziness. Borviz 3.5Injection may reduce the number of blood cells (decrease red blood andwhite blood cells) in your blood, thereby, increasing the susceptibility toinfections. Regular blood tests are required to check your blood cells alongwith heart, liver, and blood uric acid levels.
Before taking Borviz 3.5 Injection,consult with your doctor if you have any liver, kidney, heart disease orbleeding problem.Â It is important to consult a doctor if you developsymptoms like memory loss or trouble in thinking. Many other medicines canaffect, or be affected by, Borviz 3.5Injection so let your healthcare team know all medications you are using. Borviz 3.5 Injection is not recommendedduring pregnancy or while breastfeeding. The use of effective contraception byboth males and females during treatment is important to avoid pregnancy.
USES OF Borviz 3.5Injection
- Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 1000 Per Day
- 24-48 Hours
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- 1 x 1 Vial
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- ISO 9001:2015 Drug License Food License Export Import License
Flat No. 304, A Wing, Shiva Shakti CHS Limited J P Road, Near Apna Bazar, Andheri West,, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400058, India