- 1 Vial
- 5000.00 - 10000.00 INR
- 12500 Per Vial INR
- Bortezomib (2mg)
- As per Doctor Recommended
- Aged Person, Adults, Women, Teenagers
- 1 Vial Container
- Dry Place
Biocure 2mg Injectionis used in the treatment of multiple myeloma and mantle-cell lymphoma. Biocure 2mg Injection shows its workingby stopping or slowing down the growth of cancer cells.
Biocure 2mg Injection is given as aninjection by a qualified medical professional. Your doctor will decide whatdose is necessary and how often you need to take it. This will depend on whatyou are being treated for and may change from time to time. You should take itexactly as your doctor has advised. Taking it in the wrong way or taking toomuch can cause very serious side effects. Biocure2mg Injection may take several weeks or months for you to see or feel thebenefits but do not stop taking it unless your doctor tells you to.
Fatigue, nausea, vomiting, and loss of appetite are some common side effects ofthis medicine. You may be advised to drink plenty of fluids every day duringthe treatment. You should not drive or operate machinery as medicine may causetiredness and dizziness. Biocure 2mgInjection may reduce the number of blood cells (decrease red blood andwhite blood cells) in your blood, thereby, increasing the susceptibility toinfections. Regular blood tests are required to check your blood cells alongwith heart, liver, and blood uric acid levels.
Before taking Biocure 2mg Injection,consult with your doctor if you have any liver, kidney, heart disease orbleeding problem.Â It is important to consult a doctor if you developsymptoms like memory loss or trouble in thinking. Many other medicines canaffect, or be affected by, this medicine so let your healthcare team know allmedications you are using. This medicine is not recommended during pregnancy orwhile breastfeeding. The use of effective contraception by both males andfemales during treatment is important to avoid pregnancy.
USES OF Biocure 2mgInjection
Product Details :
Minimum Order Quantity
1 Injection in 1 Vial
1 Injection in 1 Vial
Form of Medicine
multiple myeloma and mantle-cell lymphoma
- Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 1000 Per Day
- 24-48 Hours
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- 1 x 2mg Per Vial
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- ISO 9001:2015 Drug License Food License Export Import License
A-706,7th Floor,Winsway Complex Bld .No.2, A-Wing Chsl,Police Lane,Opp. Andheri (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400069, India