- 1 Vial
- 3100 INR
- Non-Hodgkin s lymphoma, Blood cancer, Multiple myeloma
- As per Doctor Recommended
- Teenagers, Women, Adults, Aged Person
- 1 Vial Boxes
- Store in a Cool Place
Benzz 100mg Injectionis used to treat cancer of the lymphatic system such as Non-Hodgkin s Lymphoma(NHL). Benzz 100mg Injection mayalso be used to treat other types of cancer as determined by your doctor. Benzz 100mg Injection can be usedalone, or together with certain other medicines as part of combinationchemotherapy.
Benzz 100mg Injection is given as aninjection into vein under the supervision of a doctor and should not beself-administered. This will depend on what you are being treated for and maychange from time to time. You should take it exactly as your doctor hasadvised. Taking it in the wrong way or taking too much can cause very seriousside effects. Benzz 100mg Injectionmay take several weeks or months for you to see or feel the benefits but do notstop taking it unless your doctor tells you to.
The most common side effects of Benzz100mg Injection include anemia (low number of red blood cells), decreasedwhite blood cell count, infection, fatigue, nausea, and vomiting. If thesebother you or appear serious, let your doctor know. There may be ways of reducingor preventing them.
Inform your doctor if you have a medical history, of bleeding disorders, heartor liver disease, radiation treatment or any infection. Many other medicinescan affect, or be affected by, this medicine so let your doctor know all medicationsyou are using. Benzz 100mg Injectionis known to reduce the number of blood cells in your blood thereby, increasingthe susceptibility to infections. Regular blood tests are required to checkyour blood cells along with kidney, liver and heart function during treatmentwith Benzz 100mg Injection . The useof effective contraception by both males and females during treatment isimportant to avoid pregnancy.
USES OF BENZZINJECTION
Non-Hodgkin s lymphoma,
Brand name: Benzz
International trade name: Bendeka
Active substance: Bendamustine
Category: Anti Cancer
Manufacturer: Intas Pharma
Packaging: 1 Vial
Product form: Injection
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Days after Acceptance (DA), Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union
- 1000 Per Day
- 24-48 Hours
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- 1 x 1 Vial
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
- Drug License Food License ISO 9001:2015 Export-Import License
A-706,7th Floor,Winsway Complex Bld .No.2, A-Wing Chsl, Police Lane,Opp. Andheri (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400069, India