- 1 inj
- 5000 INR
- Human albumin
- Nephrotic syndrome
- As Per Doctor recommended
- Aged Person, Adults, Women, Teenagers
- 1 Vial Container
- Store in a Cool Place
Albumin Injection is used to treat blood volume loss. It works by replacing the body fluids lost due to excessive trauma, bleeding,surgery, or kidney dialysis. Thus, it is helpful in treating low blood albumin levels.
Albumin Injection must be administered under the supervision of a healthcare professional. You should not take it if you have any known allergy from this injection. Before taking it, inform the doctor you are suffering from any severe heart disease.
Your doctor may check your blood pressure and ask you to get regular blood tests done while you are using this injection. The most common side effects include flushing (sense of warmth in the face, ears, neck, and trunk), nausea and fever.
Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding or suffering from kidney diseases as a dose adjustment may be required. This injection is safe to use in patients suffering from liver diseases.
USES OF ALBUMIN INJECTION
- Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 1000 Per Day
- 24-48 Hours
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- 1 x 1 vial
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- ISO 9001;2015 Drug License Exports and Imports License Food license
Flat No. 304, A Wing, Shiva Shakti CHS Limited J P Road, Near Apna Bazar, Andheri West,, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400058, India