- 1 Vial
- 9800 Per ZVial INR
- Cancer of colon and rectum, Non-small cell lung cancer, Kidney cancer, Brain tumor, Ovarian cancer, Cervical cancer
- As per Doctor Recommended
- Aged Person, Adults, Women, Teenagers
- 1 Vial Container
- Store in a Cool Place
Advamab 100mgInjection is an anticancer medication. It is used in the treatment ofcancer of colon and rectum, non-small cell lung cancer, kidney cancer, braintumor, ovarian and cervical cancer. Advamab100mg Injection helps to prevent the growth of new blood vessels that feedtumors and stops tumors from growing.
Advamab 100mg Injection is aneffective medicine, first-line option when used together with other cancermedicines. Advamab 100mg Injection isgiven as an infusion. That means you get it through a small needle in your veinor through a port, which is a device placed under your skin. The doctor willdecide your dose and duration and will check you for signs of an infusionreaction such as high blood pressure and trouble breathing. You keep taking Advamab 100mg Injection as long as yourdisease is controlled and your side effects are manageable. Your doctor willdetermine whether you should stop taking it or not. You may be advised to checkblood pressure and levels of protein in urine while you are taking thismedication.
The most common side effects of this Advamab100mg Injection include rectal bleeding, taste change, and headache. Informyour doctor that you are taking this medication before undergoing any surgicalprocedure, as the drug has ability to lower the ability of wound healing. Otherthan this, it also enhances your risk of bleeding thus if you notice anyunusual bleeding or bleeding consult with your doctor immediately.
Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning pregnancy or breastfeeding.Many other medicines can affect, or be affected by, Advamab 100mg Injection so let your healthcare team know allmedications you are using.
USES OF ADVAMABINJECTION
Cancer of colon and rectum
Non-small cell lung cancer
- Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 1000 Per Day
- 24-48 Hours
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- 1 x 1 Vial
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- Drug License Food License ISO 9001:2015 Export-Import License
Flat No. 304, A Wing, Shiva Shakti CHS Limited J P Road, Near Apna Bazar, Andheri West,, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400058, India