- 1 Bottle
- 1100 INR
- Other Types
- HIV infection
- As per Doctor Recommended
- Aged Person, Adults, Women, Teenagers
- 30 Tablets in a Bottle Boxes
- Store in a Dry Place
We are manfacturer,trader & supplier of Abamune Tablet.
Abamune Tabletbelongs to a group of medicines called antiretroviral. Abamune Tablet is used to treat HIV (human immunodeficiency virus),the virus that can cause AIDS (acquired immunodeficiency syndrome). Abamune Tablet helps to control HIVinfection so your immune system can work better.
Abamune Tablet is not a cure for HIVor AIDS and only helps to decrease the amount of HIV in your body. This helpsto lower your risk of getting HIV-related complications and improves yourlifespan. Abamune Tablet is prescribed in combination with other HIV medicines. Your doctor will recommendthe best medicines for you and will decide the doses that you need. Follow carefully the instructions for all the medicines that you are given. Abamune Tablet can be taken with orwithout food. Taking all these medicines regularly at the right times greatlyincreases their effectiveness and reduces the chances of HIV becoming resistantto them. Abamune Tablet is importantnot to miss doses and to keep taking them until your doctor tells you it issafe to stop.
Common side effects of Abamune Tabletinclude headache, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, fatigue, diarrhea, and rash.These are usually not serious but tell your doctor if they bother you or do notgo away. Rarely, some people may experience a skin reaction or liver damage.Your doctor will closely monitor you for these in the initial period oftreatment.
Before taking Abamune Tablet, tellyour doctor if you have any skin problems or liver or kidney disease. Whileusing it, you may need regular blood tests to check your blood counts and liverfunction. Avoid drinking alcohol as it may increase your risk of liver damage.Pregnant or breastfeeding mothers should consult their doctor before using Abamune Tablet. Do not have unprotectedsex or share personal items like razors or toothbrushes, if you are HIVpositive. Talk to your doctor about safe ways like condoms to prevent HIVtransmission during sex.
USES OF ABAMUNE TABLET
- Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 1000 Per Day
- 24-48 Hours
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- 1 x 30 Tablets in a Bottle
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- Drug License Food License ISO 9001:2015 Export-Import License
A-706,7th Floor,Winsway Complex Bld .No.2, A-Wing Chsl,Police Lane,Opp. Andheri (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400069, India